Pages

Friday, January 3, 2014

Celebration of Life and Heart break of loss

The start to the new year has been a very bumpy one! I am hoping it is not a sign to how the rest of the year will go. December 30th we celebrate a life, the life of my boyfriend and father to my daughter's David! So here is a belated Happy Birthday post! We love you.
Now to make things clear David is not the bio dad of Audrey, but he is her father and is a great man, we wouldn't have it any other way. David is however Sophias bio dad, which is hard not to see lol, I have even had people question me on Sophia being adopted but no she is mine too lol.

Davids birthday turned out to be a good day despite him having to spend the day at work, we went out and had a nice Thai dinner at a local restaurant, and I have found that I am very fond of Thai food!!

New Years eve however was brought to a halt when we received news of the passing of a close friends husband. The Family had been on Christmas vacation up North and had all gotten sick with a virus, they were able to get back to South Fl but in between frequent hospital visits the husband had a heart attack. This family is devastated and the heart break is tremendous. Loss is something that we all have to deal with and it is never easy, Life is so short and we never know when it will come to an end, while this is such a terrible tragedy and there is now a wife and multiple children left without and father and a husband, I have come to realize that it is time to savor everyday and every moment with those that we love and to not take advantage of the time that we have because nothing is forever. 

My first resolution for this year is going to be to not let the little things get me in such an up roar and to just enjoy life, love my family, and build a strong relationship with God. Just the first of my many resolutions but definitely the most important!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment