Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Weight loss progress

I am the girl who decided I wanted to lose weight right around the holidays, so I decided to diet, right around thanksgiving too! It was very difficult but I was so tired of the baby weight from baby number two! I started on November 12th 2013, I had previously had great luck with weight watchers after baby number one so I have it a second chance. 

So far so good! I am 15 pounds down, not as much as I would have liked but I can see and feel the difference, plus not bad for the holidays lol. My first time around I lost 25 in the first 7 weeks but this time has been a little more challenging since I am still breastfeeding part of the time. 

Weight watchers is an amazing program where I can eat the foods I love but just watch my portions better and become more informed in what I really am putting into my body. 

My goal is to lose another 30 to 40 pounds and I am wanting to be there by Sophia's first birthday which is May 7th.


Here is my progress so far! The top which was November 12, 2013 and the bottom was today, January 7, 2014.

Not a bad start to the new year and can't wait to post more progress pictures!

A quick happy 8 month birthday to princess Sophia!!!! Poor baby has a cold but always has a smile :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment