Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

WW Orange Chicken part 2

So while my rice was cooking from my previous post, my chicken was also baking right next to it!
I was able to use my new toaster oven! Which was awesome, I hate turning on the oven for only 30 min. 

I have been slacking on my weight loss the past two weeks so I did meal planning yesterday for the week in order to get back on track. I modified a recipe from the WW 50th edition cook book and it was very yummy and only 5 PP.


Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 30
Servings: 4 
Points plus: 5 per serving

1lb pack of boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 1 inch pieces
1-2 tablespoon olive oil
2 small clementines/1 med orange
2 teaspoons paprika
2 teaspoons dried rosemary 
1 teaspoon garlic salt
2 teaspoons pepper

In a small bowl add your olive oil, zest both clemintines just the orange don't zest to far down on the peel it turns bitter, add the rest of your dry ingredients and coat the chicken. Peel the clemintines/ oranges.

Put chicken and clemintines on a foil line broiler pan and bake at 350 for 30-35 min.


This was super quick and super yummy! I also used a steam bag of veggies which was a broccoli, carrot, snow pea, and water chesnut combo.


My whole meal was only 8 points! 
Orange chicken-5points
1/2 cup rice-3points
Veggies-0points 

No comments:

Post a Comment