Pages

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Hospital Shadow Boxes


Back before Christmas my mom picked me up some new treasure from my favorite store, Home Goods!!!
Shadow boxes!!!! These are my first shadow boxes and I was instantly in love!!! The wood is tarnished looking and the back is burlap!! I couldn't have found better ones in tried! The best part was they were only $13 each!!!
I didn't even have to think twice about what I wanted to do, I had known from te moment I saw them I wanted to do both girls a hospital shadow box!

It only took a few months lol with the holidays and new year I had to push my project to the side. I finally got to start them the other day!!!

Sophia's is done! And it was a blast to make them! I miss how tiny she was!
I am still working on Audrey's because some items are with my mom but I am hoping to finish it soon! 

They were so easy and fun and with the shadow box there are infinite possibilities of what someone could do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment