Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Green smoothie!

Warning!!!! This smoothie is so yummy your kids will even like it!!!!
I am not sure if there is a wrong way to make a green smoothie or not lol but I made one today I reall love! And all I used was fruits and vegis! No yogurt and no ice, nothing except fruits and vegis! 
I started this yesterday when I actually made some juice with my juicer, I was lucky enough to win my juicer from the Dr. Oz show or I probably wouldn't have it. 
I would highly recommend this juicer to anyone and you can find it at your local bed bath and beyond! But anyways I wanted to make some juice for a few days so here is the list of what I put in.
2 cups of organic spinach
2 cups of organic kale
2 organic apples 
2 organic oranges
2 star fruit
1/2 cup of fresh cranberries
This was just a bunch of stuff in my fridge lol and I didn't want to waste it. 
This morning I just put about 1 cup is my juice mix into my magic bullet, I added two small frozen bananas, and about 1 cup of frozen mango and just blended it very well.
I keep a lot of frozen fruit on hand and it works our great for the smoothies it makes them so thick and creamy I absolutely love it!!
I hope you enjoy my recipe if you try it! Feel free to leave comments with your own green smoothie recipe and I may try it and post it on my blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment