Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

Egg in whole and healthy wrap

I always feel like Monday I have to be really good because I normally cheat a little. This past weekend was so busy with parties and school that it was hard not to cheat! 
Between birthday parties, school, and church festivals we were go go go! But this morning I started off with one of my favorite and easiest breakfast, the egg in a heart aka egg in a whole! 
I use the natures own bread that's 1 pt a slice and one egg, so this 3 pt breakfast is great and easy. 
I found these wraps at my local publix that are only 2 pts and super yummy, I use them for quesadillas and breakfast and lunch wraps, and also make little pizzas in the toaster over so they are very versatile. 
Just added some turkey, Swiss, mayo with olive oil, spicy mustard, and lettuce and roll it all up, this low point meal was only 6 points and very filling! 
Have a great week :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment