Pages

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Possible blogaholic in the making...

My insomnia has lead to many ideas and tonight I have acted! Both of my children and my boyfriend are sleeping, while I sit here awake listening to the snore of a shih-tzu. I can already tell that this whole blogging thing is going to be fun but will not be helping in my current dilemma of not being able to sleep at night even though I am tired...must be a mom problem! I am already an instagram and pinterest-aholic, I was swooped in and easily addicted and now i am on the verge of adding yet another addiction (yay me!). I am a lover of food who struggles with the great divide of wanting to eat healthy and be fit but loves to eat things that are not to good for either of those goals. I love crafts and diy, I can search pinterest all day for them and have so many ideas of things to do but don't get nearly as much done as I want to. I am currently in college but only part time and still figuring out my major, I am a full time mommy of two beautiful girls Audrey who will be 3 at the end of March and Sophia who will be 1 at the beginning of May. I am a very scatterbrained person but I love to write and do so too quickly so please be forgiving of my future spelling and grammar mistakes (something I am working on improving) So this will be my very first blog post that no one but myself is reading! Haha I find that funny but I hope that in a few months I will have other people reading my post and hopefully become the a blogaholic that I want to be :)
My two little ones, I love them to death and even though they sometimes make me feel like I might go crazy, I have no idea what i would do without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment